Re: searching people to make a game with me

Myself worked with other teams in the development However, I think ended with an unexpected end
Blog worked for me and I wanted to find me a space where I develop my own
Acunnina but failed because I had not made a sufficient support and assistance of the other two
For this blog I threw away and decided to work with a team of any unfaithful to each other
Ready to work with any one of you
I am always here for any service

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sarun2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector