Re: The train now standing at platform N A Soft is Tube Sim, and its ready

See, I have a problem with that. Why does it need new features, its a free game, enjoy it. This nagging developers for updates just shows the immaturity of some of us. Sure, would I like new features, of course, who wouldn't, but I'm not gonna be like, hey where's the updates, where's the updates. That shows childlike spoiled attitude. Be grateful for the fact its a game that you can play for free, its a high quality game and that you have as much as you do. It's not even buggy either, so there you go. Let the man have some peace and if he's planning an update, cool, if not, cool too, he'll probably move on to another project. I just see this demand for updates in lots of posts and its like [[wow]], be grateful for once.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rich68 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector