Re: First available prototype of an accessible gta5 trainer!

A moment? Is this for GTA V?
If yes, I'm going to give my system informations, please tell me if it's gonna be installed on my system:
graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 920MX
     Display Memory: 6027 MB
      Shared Memory: 4046 MB
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU [ a-t ] 2.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
             Memory: 8192MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11

I could also run GTA episodes from liberty city and mortal kombat X on it.
Thanks.