Re: Playing online with ppsspp is possible!

With a little polishing, this could probably go in the article room, that way it won't get buried under all the new posts.
I'll probably play with it eventually, but how would you get the games?

Incert a CD, or are they roms, like an emulator?

This is playstation, I didn't think computers could handel Playstation games, even with an emulator.