Re: Asking For Game Suggestions

LOL again Apron!!!

As 1st, I am 44 years old, and had Amiga and C64 computers before PC, I even noted in my very 1st post, that I will rather skip mentioning old games on those computers, in order to makr the very long list of ny favorite games at least a bit shorter.

As 2nd, I was never interested in airplanes and piloting mich, (except naybe space ships in computer games, lol!), so I actually wonder, where yoz got that idea from???

And as 3rd, the most important thing: as a pretty old-fashioned guy, I never used pay-pal in my life, so what a shame...O don't even know what it is about, and how paying with it works.
Can ypu please explain it to me?
I have always used my Visa credit caed whrn paying online so far, is that really not possible in this case???

Oh and btw, the Swamp readme.html file just won't work, it says somrthing like "access denied" right after starting it. (error message translated from hungarian of course)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector