Has anyone had the time to try and use Myaneeko? It took me about 10 minutes to raise this thing up to level 2 just because it kept dying from Murkit or Squirmunk in the first area, not to mention Wormer. 2 bugbites and it's dead. This thing is busted. I don't know why tamers even bother using them, maybe it's because of the exp you get when defeating them. For anyone who's wondering, Myaneeko gets Energy Burst at level 5, Holy Light somewhere in the 20's, and Retribution at 35. That's the longest time I could deal with this thing, when it got to 35 it just couldn't survive even if it's a tank. Well, a tank with crap attacking stats and crap defenses. The current team for me is an exact copy of what Shadow Adminastrator Kumori uses in the factory. I'm not kidding, an exact copy! Maybe the next time I should try a copy of some of the Manamon on Octorosses team. And maybe I should also try a team of all Manamon with average stats, nothing with something high. Speaking of average stats, I heard earlyer in this topic that Banyardan is supposed to have very balanced stats? Some people say that it's supposed to have high speed and attack, and the ones I always, and I mean always, have very bad physical attack, high magic attack and high speed. I'm never using this one again unless this bug with stats is fixed. Oh, and it happens with all the other starters as well. That's why as soon as I catch something else, I replace my starter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector