I have no problem with any of the music in this game. I like to keep it turned down so I can focus more on the game, but I actually like some of the ones that one of the people didn't like.
Hansha Village: I think it's supposed to be happy sounding because the first time you get their you have your Manamon back from Octoross.
Bell Tower: well it has bells in it, kind of fits the place.
Secret Hideout, well I kind of don't understand this one. It's strange.
Also I noticed something about the Mt. Cindar BGM. It's kinda lower pitched and almost sad sounding compared to the version on Youtube.
And no I'm not uploading this but if you really, want the admin boss, Master Stadium final battle or any otheo battle music, I have them recorded with no other sounds in them. Same with the sounds.
And the factory: I think it's pretty good to fit the area like the Belltower. Notice the beeps. And the cool thing about it is that you can here people singing in it. I don't know what they're saying, but their are voices. Same with the Mythical Battle. It sounds like they're "way strG, way strong". And now, it's time for the Viralight line. Can't even survive. Unless I did the level 60 something standard type trick. Take it to a place with a level 60 or 70 standard type, minus Domestress because of the "no destroying Domestress rule" and defeat something with a Viralight. I got to level 27.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector