Next mud with soundpack is here!

Hi guys and girls!
I am very honnored to present the newest soundpack-project for a mud called Cyber assault. It is a non-RPG-Mud so you dont have to take care about what to say, how to act and how to behave for your Character in case of roleplay cause as i said, there is no roleplay at all.
The pack was developed by the awesome Mata! Maybe some of you know her great work allready cause of the pack for clok. She and some others are still working on this pack for Cyber assault so please treat this as an early beta. She was so kind and gave it to me some days ago. I tested it and she agreed to my question about releasing it here in the forum.
It is a pack for Mushclient and the installing is gorgeous simple. Just unpack the ca.zip into a new folder called ca in your worlds-folder and start the ca.mcl in your client. And thats it.
By now, a lot of the socials in the MUD have sounds and the funny fighting-part too.
So, get the pack and have fun! Here comes the link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23888387/Ca.zip

My name is yoyin. If you need some help i will try to help you. And maybe later we can make some funny grouping!

Hope to see you soon!
Best wishes for Mata and keep up this great work!
Me and i think some others hope to see many many more packs like this!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogamer101 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector