Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

@1292: That's the problem, they are ideas and once again I ain't sure if the devs even want our ideas to be honest. It's all very well and  good pointing out the flaws....and....there was a good point made on a blog I visit about calling devs out on crappy or incomplete products and that you absolutely have to do so.

@1293: Honestly....I'm hoping that isn't the case. Flight sims and anything about flying is freely available. It isn't like you're making up your own world with lore and myths and stuff as an example and you aren't basing any of it in reality. There's quite literally billions of bits of research material about flight or anything related to it that take a few seconds to listen to, I'm seriously hoping the devs have done their research and figure it out down the line. Like I said, Eurofly is merelt a starting point, a foundation and I want the devs to...well....I want them to completely tear down Eurofly and.. ..release Eurofly 2.0  with our features in it and no other BS, let us add our own airports for example with a button and remove airports with a key combo in the walking around mode, go into uber detail with the planes and everything else we discussed. It's just....I dunno, it's just sad really that Eurofly's the best....or....one of the few flight audio sims we got.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : orange1331 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : orange1331 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector