Re: Asking For Game Suggestions

Sorry for getting a bit off topic now, but as I already mentioned in one of my previous posts, I like chatting online with people of similar interests to mine, which in my case are primarolly computer games.
During my sighted period of life, sometimes I spent more hours dailychatting with fellow gamers, especially about games we shared interest in.

Now as blind, I guess it's timr for me to find a more suitable famer community to chat with, meaning mostly in time I don't actively play, since chatting inside games isially draws away ny attention, distrging my concentrationn,

So I nostly prefer chatting with ganers on a separate sight/page, in separate chatrooms, game-integrated chatroom.

Do you people happen to now a chatroom for blind gamers like myself. an "alive and kicking" one if possible?

Note:
So please don't recimmend me the so callef "normal" vhat-sites for sighted people, since I will not be able to find common topics with those anymore, due playing totally different games now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector