Re: Survive the Wild!

As always. will a thiefe say to you yes, you're right I stole this thing? of course no! you've been cot cheating not talking about the past whatever you have in your mind. If we wanted to ban you, why didn't we just do it months ago. your cheating actions made you fall right in the whole. oh also before I forget, either you sau the warning or nah; the rulls are there to read, not to push enter on yes and skipp.. if you've red them carefully, you'll find out that using programs to speed up the game, as well as stop the script for a short amount of time is sertenly prohibited, thus in my ais the admin who gave ya the warning, was tranna be nice with you, no mor no less.
I edited that post again to ask you about the insulting accounts that you made.
this is a big reason that you're lying in your post above.
greetings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sarun2017 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector