Re: Getting microsoft fsx, but have some questions first.

well that was fucking offensive. What the fuck is steam used for anyway? Piece of shit.
So ... the captcha broke my sighted family members. Undetermined, I decided to write to their customer support and ask for assistance. Naturally you'd click support right?
Uh oh, what would you like support with? Thanks for taking me to a help center, dumbies.

Log in for personal support.
But what if said problem was the fact I couldn't get anything to log in because of a god damned captcha? You'd Think at least they could use the standard google captcha which is accessible but noooooooooo!

Chop some steam up, chop some steam up!
... how do I proceed?

Frustration and rage already taring at my core, and I've not even messed with the fucking client yet. Figured, hey let's register and make sure I can buy the damn Products Before I download the steam client, but nuh uh.

You'd Think people could be considerate but nuh big cor perations hide behind a wiki of help files ... fucking cunts!
Or am I missing something very obvious?

Also it bares notice that I've never ever messed with NVDA object Review, so figured this would be a good way to get started. Or a terrible way ... but I'd at least get started ... lol

First however, let's somehow solve this mother fucking captcha and if I can I'm going to Contact their support team (and use a politer tone than here tongue )

Sigh ... helpies? Pwease?