Re: Announcing the audiogames archive

Dark is exactly correct.
Winzip may be able to work with 7z files - they are fairly common - but you're probably better off getting 7zip itself (I'll spare you my "7zip is free, don't buy something when you can get equal or better without paying" soapbox).
There is a link to the 7zip homepage on agarchive.net, though the installers themselves are not hosted.
One other reason I've taken to using 7z files is that it allows differentiation between files that have been modified in some way.
An example of this being the archives for the open source version of tdv.
Since I packaged the compiled archive myself, the 7z format was used to make it clear both to myself and users that this wasn't "original packaging" from the developer.

@Dark:
I'll look forward to your recordings smile.
If there's any parti cular information you want me to include in your section, just send it along with the files themselves.