Re: JGT, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.

well addons can be found either on jeffs nvda addon page or on the main nvda page you download the file then open it or just open it when you go to download it if you have problems with it being a zip try using a different browser like Firefox. which by the way is recommended for Nvda anyway. as for commands I remember it being a lot like jaws with insert being the nvda key like it is the jaws key.  though you can have it as caps lock if you want to its been a very long time sense I used jaws when you get in to it I'm sure you'll like it its so customizable and its free you can even have it sound like jaws. that is on jefs nvda page as for manual, if you google nvda manual loads of results will come up. the first one will be fine. I'm not sure this would be the right place for questions though if you message me, manage to find a general nvda post or create one, send me a link to it I will be glad to help out.