Re: Pullings from the iOS App Store

I'll update the db pages for somethinelse games similarly, but I confess this is the sort of high handed stupidity that pisses me off.
Some fat company giving a so called update to an oz that supports less than the previous update and then forcing developers to do the work of updating because they're too lazy to put in proper backwards compatibility, but too greedy to support the previous oz and anyone who chooses not to have said update (indeed mostly your slammed with nag messages to have said update so that said company can foyst their latest crap on you). Then again we've heard all this before haven't we.

Failing any sort of regulation of this sort of thing though, I am sorry Somethinelse stopped compatibility updates, since their games  really are soem of the best of that style I've played, though unfortunately my phone has already been updated so I guess I'm buggered as far as their games go). A shame, I never got past those dam brain eating birds in Pappasangre and I guess I now never will.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector