sapi voices for windows 7 64bit?

sorry guys to bring this subject up again but I really feel the need to find out if there any other free alternatibes to Microsoft Anna, if the only route is paying then fair enough,

however I would prefer to get a free 1 to try first.

that sapi voice is actually spoiling the experience of playing the games that require  that voice engine which distorts whether the game is any good or not,

I got an eloquence sapi voice from here a few weeks back from someone but sadly it crashes games which is really frustrating as it was perfect.

can anyone post any links to any other free voices I can use? I hear espeak has a sapi voice but the one I downloaded never had an installer in the folder and I had no clue how to get it to work,

I am willing to try anything as Microsoft Anna is so hard to understand its awful.