Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta46)

Hey all. A remake of the game's English file is now completely done and can be downloaded from:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/vem … e.lng?dl=1
I tried to transmit the same ideas Pragma wanted to in the French version, while also keeping a good English with no grammar mistakes which the original English file is full of. Please give me your comments on what should be edited, and that being based on both the French and English versions, not on something you liked in the old translation and whose sense is not true or couldn't be correctly transmitted. I promise the file is translated in a professional yet simplified way that could let everyone fully understand the game's concept. Pragma said he'll be putting it in the next version, but nothing can be better than trying something before it's officially put.
Wishing you all a good day!