Re: looking for good game developers to develop us an accessible virtual w

I would like to offer everyone on here a very sinceer apology for waisting your time and from some of your posts, just plain irritating you. Believe me, that was sincerely not my intent, I have dreams of games and worlds that I'd love to see come to be, but I just plain and simple don't have the knowledge for any of it. I can clearly see that now, and I'll just be patient and wait for people to come along and build things. We've got the xbox 1 now and it talks so we're able to do quite a lot more on a mainstream console than we have ever been able to do previously, and quite frankly I never thought I'd live to see that day, and I'm only 33. It just find it extremely disheartening that there are so many of these worlds like star citizen being developed, and they won't even consider making it accessible to the blind. I was even going to try and go onto the facebook page and post the suggestion that they try and make it accessible since it' ;s still being built. I figure they could work it in while the thing is being built, but what would be the point? are we starting to get the attention of game developers and companies like Microsoft who are taking us seriously? yes, but it's still very much in its infancy and it'll take time. Hek, it's taken us this long to get where we are now. Things will probably progress much faster today because of technology improving by leaps and bounds the way it is now, so who knows what'll happen. I just need to be patient and accept that fact, and Lukas, thanks buddy for giving me that hard jerk back to reality. Some times I need that. Maybe someday we'll have another Sam who will come along who knows how to work under the hood of these consoles and build games for them and maybe they'll build us these kinds of virtual worlds that I know all of us would love to play and live in. So have a wonderful day and again, my sincerest apologies to all of you for annoy ing or getting on the nerves, I sure didn't mean to do that, and I don't want to push people away from me because I do have an ecommerce business selling on ebay and amazon that I absolutely love doing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector