Re: sonnarinteractive blog

Hi slj.
Well it still is going on but it got delayed some its a big project as far as I understand it.
I managed to actually have a good fiddle round with the vanilla wordpress blog and put a propper title in it but thats about all.
So here is what I know on status.
Audiogamehub, free for kickstarters and free for everyone right now, I won't put out unfinnished plans and ideas at this stage but the guys at sonnar most of the top guys work 12 hour days.
Most of us are not payed, I am doing this for free, you understand while free is nice we will have to eventually do something I thought it was immediately but it appears I was mistaken, soon is the word, how soon is unknown but if they are talking to me about the idea now probably sooner rather than later.
In case someone gets the wrong idea I won't post a timeline but my gut says soon and my gut doesn't run sonnar so take it as you wish.
Simon and black jack are in the cue of games for addition.
All that is not as immediate as the forums which we are trying to replace.
Pun bb is just not being updated or seems to be at least we know its hard to secure and spam is everywhere though it does appear audiogames admins have put some sort of logic capcha on the main forums so when I post I need to identify that I am not a bot.
This is a little annoying but its better than what it was earlier so its only one more step.
The other issue is cricket.
It is close to being ready, but apple rejected our app for reasons unknown.
We have yet again applied and waiting for news, last night there wasn't any news.
Personally I actually wander if apple want people to share apps with their systems or not, it seems while their security has caught a lot of troublemakers it makes those that just want to publish something have to justify their existance.
I don't personaly agree with this but there is probably nothing anyone else can do a bout it.
At least they are not <shudder> valve corp eeeeew.
At least they don't refuse to fix things they are just a bit burocratic is all.
In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter but each new version will have to be checked through.