Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

Three events are opened up this time, or two right now, and the third one will be opened up tomorrow:

1. the social gift code is changed.

check our facebook at:
https://m.facebook.com/mikeygamezone/

or our twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mikeschippernl

2. a new tasking-traject is up till the 15th of february, in celebration of valentinesday. This will be a question to win 7 free valentine-important-person days ... uhm ... vipdays, yes, that was the word i was looking for big_smile

The question i want an awnser on is:

What is the name of the creature who causes love between two people by shooting heart-shaped arrows?

hint: valentinesday

3. a free-gift-Friday will be opened up tomorrow to celebrate another weeke nd. I hope to appear generous when i announce i will hand out 14 free vipdays to the community.

New accounts will get this added by me manually.

The free-gift-Friday will be up for 72 hours, so make sure to claim the gift in time.

Happy valentines day to you all, from the crew of nonvisiongames, may you meet your true love.

lovely times!

pelantas