Re: Asking For Game Suggestions

Well Aprone, I have a good and a bad news to report:

The good one is, that you indeed managed to fix both the "increasing building materials" and the "multiplying resources" problem, my congratulations for that!

Unfortunately the "loading saved game" issue still remained, itusually happens when trying to load the last saved game with the same settings, and announces the following error message:
"project 1 error when loading saved game"

Even more unfortunately, a 2nd bug appeared now too:
Namely, starting advantage perk got totally ignored.
Example for this is, when starting with "so fuzzy" at impossible level, instead of the 3 blankets granted by this perk, there was only 1...tried this out twice btw, and normally checked resources both lying on the ground, and carried by characters, along with the cummulated report when pressing the "a" key.

And evan another additional problem appea red, luckily it is a minor one, gut is sure permanent, it happens each single time: the game just keeps refusing to eyit the normal way, meaning with the "exit game" audio option, so I have to exit "manually" from it every single time, by using the "close window" command on the game's taskbar-application.

Hope I haven't disappointed, or discouraged you too much with this unplwasent report, I am just trying my best to be of help...(as much I can)

Oh yeah, and I haven't forgot to run that "checkup" file for adding missing directx components either. (before you ask me this)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector