Hi,

I can't fix the stuff in the tower, so I'm sorry about that.

However, my guide clearly mentions the 50 gold and life tonic, at the very least. I just went and checked. It's there. So unless you are saying there are two different life tonics on f1 of Starwalk Mountain, I'm pretty sure this is a case where you missed information.
I'm all in favour of updating the guide, to a point anyway, but if you're going to criticize, please be accurate.

SkyLord: the manamon is ignoring you because it's at a high level and you're not. It's one of the many, many, many, many, many, many things borrowed SPAM from pokemon. Pokemon allows you to control creatures only up to a given level, depending on what badge you've earned; manamon does something similar. Shove that traded manamon in a box (partition) in your PC (transportal) and earn another badge (ahem, I mean key), and then try again.

Heh, I'm curious why yo u kept Uproot and got rid of Crunch on Fiendour, Enes. Also kinda wondering why you left Grandlan in against Snowmonno when the latter is faster by a little, plus both ghost and ice are super-effective against it, and with Grandlan Clay equipped you have a 15-point penalty to both defenses I think.
I keep Aura Master on Grandlan because his attack is really quite good, and even if Meteor Rush might do decent damage (I've never run a side-by-side honestly), it's better to hit every time with a slightly weaker move than it is to miss at really silly times, like three times in a row in a boss fight for instance. Grandlan has a lot of weaknesses, and it likes being able to hit reliably.
Also, unless you overuse the hell out of Oblivion Slash, a Shadow Dagger might be better on Dussoket. It'll weaken Shadow Claw/Oblivion Slash a bit, but it jacks up his attacks. Alternatively, there's the lightning rod, which you should have by now and which will mean nothin g except something wearing rubber gloves should be able to withstand his might.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector