Re: Timecrest: The Door major update with VoiceOver

We designed Timecrest so that one of the impliciit choices is if you imagine Ash as a man or a woman. The story works both ways, and we wrote some scenes so they would have different meanings depending on what you imagined. Some things might seem friendly one way, and romantic in a different way.

We would love to have an Android version too. We are just 2 developers so we don't have time to build out a whole Android version right now, but it's something we hope to be able to do in the future if the game can grow large enough.

Amerikranian, what do you think of the plot twists? We still have a lot of story to tell and a lot more that wil make the story make more sense. We love to hear any feedback you have on the story.

We talked a bit about the gender thing on the AppleVis Podcast. You can find it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC0uHDH9dQ