Re: The redspot drama with lord london (andreas)

@nocturnus I clearly care about honest people having a good time. Am I a gangster if I shoot other gangsters? Sure, but at least there's only one gangster left and said gangster only turns his wroth against those who would make his Community a bad Place. Call it self-serving if you will, but it did good. If anyone should be banned, it's the person who made the recording in the first Place.