Re: In need of a certain program, can someone help?

The right way to deal with this windows.old $SySReset folder is to open up the official disk cleaner, select the clean up system files, and wait again for it to detect what it can remove: Select windows.old etc, and you will get your space back from the OS. I only use CCleaner once in a while: I've had that thing corrupt settings for things. If you wanted to be super paranoid about free space, after you run the official system cleaner, you could run CCleaner with CC enhancer on top of that. I've lost windows mail settings and such shit from other people: So be warned that your milage may vary. Usually  if I care to do things like this it's on a fresh install before I do anything else once the system has all updates etc.