Re: what is going on with all in play

Hmmmm, well with no word from Allinplay it's rather difficult to say what the company are doing.
I will change the licenses to the games to "unknown"  in the database until we get more information. Actually, for a long time I've considered rewriting a the allinplay entries to be one page like  blindadrenaline, rs games and Quentin C Playroom,  that might be a good idea to do now.

As regards Aprone developing a card game, the only real issue is that there are so many traditional cardgames available  already, and more being written.
I'd love to see Aprone develop a none traditional cardgame or take triple triad a bit further with more collectable tiles, online play etc, since we really could do with some more ccg like games in the community.

Indeed I did rather like the idea of  the time battle cardsgame Aaron posted about recently which used a traditional pack of cards to play a ccg like battle game.