Re: Question about user input and interfaces for games

Hi.
[[wow]] sounds interesting.
Regarding speech  recognition, some people might like it, but that's properly not because they are blind. The game shouldn't force the player to use speech recognition though.
I think most players wanna use the menu interface. Having a command interface would be interesting, but I'm not sure on how many who'll use it.
I look very much forward to hear more about this...