I have A question about black square

Hello everyone. So I have a question. I love black square. Finally got avast to stop blocking it today. lol Anyways my question is, is their any way to turn off the background music? I find it realy distracting. Other than that I like the game a lot. Oh a tip for those of you who might have trouble getting it to run under avast, Try reinstalling avast, and set everything in the check boxes to low security. This at least worked for me, and it stopped blocking the file. I have decided to actually go with different anti virous program because I found one that's more accessible, but anyways.