Re: Any party-leading turn-based strategy?

2 good news guys!!!

1. I sent an email to the developers of Monster Breeder about the registration problem, and they already replied, telling me how they fixed the issue.
And indeed, I finally managed to register, and am about to start learning the gameplay.
(I just hope I will like that game more than the person with the last comment about it, even if there are quite a few human players left in it)

2. I managed to find another interesting game I like very much, (this time all by myself, lol!), and this one is even free, all it required me to do was confirming my email-address.
The game is called Tactical Battle, it has dozens of maps, (each with more missions/quests), and it mostly fits my game-expectations.

So yeah, even as a blind man, I already found 9 (offline/online) games, of which I hope to provide me a longer time of entertainment!!!

So far,, my choices were: Swamp, Entombed, Manamon,  Altereon, Tactical Battle, Paw Prints, Drac or, Core Exile, and Monster Breeder.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector