Re: Trying Nvda

Thanks for that Socheat.

I've actually setup a new subfolder in  just for nvda related stuff big_smile.

One thing though. based on your comments about Jake Groseman's site and running nvda with the mobile George Sapi voice, I went to This page, however I didn't see any addons related to mobile use.
There were some interesting ones, in particular one for Sam and orphius, though when I downloaded them they were zip folders and I wasn't sure where to put them.

With nvda at the moment the two major things I'm having are firstly, if I accidently hit an advert box like one of the ones at the top of this page, I seem to get stuck between several different buttons off the page itself and sometimes can't get back to the text, and secondly, I'm missing S upernova's find function, where I could type in text and have the focus jump straight to it (I used it a lot on the forum).

I've tried ctrl f, but that seems a bit finicky, since when I hit "next" button in that toolbar and then press escape to get out of it, sometimes I@ve not moved.

I'd also like to get rid of this "blank line" thing, since it does make some pages a bit annoying to read with arrow keys, such as battles in Monbre.
Then again I've not been through all the tutorials and  various resources yet, so it's entirely possible I've missed something.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hammer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector