Re: I feel like college is changing my friend

Hello guys.
Well, I've been reading this post     in detail, and there are things I agree with, others don't. And here is my opinion on this: Yes, everybody can live however he/she wants, that's true, after all our living God created us with the posibility to make choices, but obviously each choice we make has its own consequences.
However,  God's word has a message for those of us who one day accepted Jesus in our hearts, received him, his holy grace, and decided to walk on his wways, not ours.
Hebrews 10:38 says: Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
What we have to do in this case is pray for your friend, my brother, she has the holy spirit on her and she knows where to go. We're not talking about hatrid here, guys, but we have to call things as they ar as christians. The good is good, and the bad, is bad. There's no half white or half black. Still treat her as your friend, I understand how it feels when a friend of yours who once was faithful to God moves away of  his/her christian principals, that's painful because we still love them. Now those of you who say: come onn, let everybody live however they desires, don't try to change a person to believe what you do, let me tell you. Its not us who  can change them, its GOd who does that change.