Re: Supernova disappointments

Yes, I definitely recommend using NVDA as a primary. Jaws does the same basic things that NVDA does, accept that it has a few little fancy features here and there. Plus, it forces use of configuration profiles instead of just setting 1 thing to be used with all applications, so you have to go in and set stuff for each app you open. Window Eyes just has the basic features minus common keyboard shortcuts, such as capslock shift b to check your battery percentage and capslock tab to check what the object currently in focus is. System access I can't speak for because I haven't used it in a while, and I think it requires tampering to get it to work with versions above windows 7. Super Nova, I haven't used, but judging by your experiences with tech support I don't think I'll be choosing that. You definitely made the right choice.