Re: Injustice 2: Official Topic

@76
I understand what you're getting at.  One of the other reasons I'm frustrated with this whole fiasco is that the codes don't work outside the US and would probably only work with a region switch (which is a big deal when you consider that you have to copy/paste the text in to a message to yourself somehow, then redeem it from there, but even then they have usually already been taken by this time).  Moreover, whenever they give codes away, I seem to be away from twitter, due to the fact that I'm not in the US.

I think it's even more annoying given that I know of very few EU players who actually have received the game, and the only two I'm directly aware of are Ketchup and Mustard, both top players for NRS games.

It's a shame that NRS accessibility standards have slipped and that the only way they seem to listen is if you can spend extortionate amounts of money to travel to a tournament/venue where their games are bei ng played and even then you aren't guaranteed to have the changes introduced that would be useful.

I wish you the best of luck with your efforts though and I hope that NRS learn from the mistakes made with this beta campaign.  If I'd have known from day 1 that this wouldn't allow everyone to get in, for example, I'd have probably not registered and saved myself the bother of trying to find a working code at least 12 hours after they've all likely been taken.

You referred to asking them nicely for codes?  That's not entirely what happened.  If memory serves, they said soemthing along the lines of tell us why you want a code and we'll randomly pick a winner.

Regardless though, I'll probably just end up waiting for the game to come out and seeing it from there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dmitriybuh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector