Re: Weather Gods for iOS

@turtlepower, that is good to know, though I'm a little surprised that notifications work that way.
I do usually do as you do in terms of having as few things open as possible, though I could live with leaving weather gods open.
If I get time along side sorting out my new machine probably will give this one a go.

Is the actual gods related bit expressed in text? eg, do you get told "the rain god is angry today" or something like that, or are they only on screen icons.