Re: I miss Hearthstone...any replacement?

caccio I feel your pain, trust me I feel your pain. I was a hearthstone addict for about a year. my ex girlfriend use to play it with me. she would read me the cards, in my hand and on the field, and I would tell her what to do. we made decks together and all, even tried streaming a match or two. only thing that gives me some what of gradification is the yugioh mud listed above. I have tried all the other games dark suggested like puppet masters but I didn't like there pvp to much, aprone's game was enjoyable but once you beat the single player, discovered all the easter eggs in the story, and collected all the tiles that was pretty much it, there was no multiple player to keep you to keep playing the game. advanced fallen worlds was some what close to hearthstone and yes it was assessable, it was web based, I played that all the way until its life spand died due to the community becoming non existent. funny thing is, the community decreased because of the popularity of hearthstone pretty much all players went over there. highly doubt that project reappears, the dev gave a heart felt goodbye message on the homepage and thanked everyone for  being apart of the community. nina is currently working on a assessable yugioh port for the gameboy advance yugioh game which is about done. I was hoping he did a mtg or hearthstone one, but since everyone was complaining about the yugioh mud, like most blind gamers complain about audio games, he decided to make the yugioh port instead of the others. sadly you wont be seeing ccg assessable games floating around because there is not a high demand for them in the audio game community. audio gamers are addicted to fps and that's pretty much what devs focus on making to satisfy that demand. I was learning bgt for a while to try and code a ccg game of my own but man my brain is fried so im taking a break lol and the lack of demand for them turns me off from making one since I think it would be a waste of ti me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector