Re: 3Kingdoms/3Scapes

Hi all, I've just within a week or so of this post created a char on 3K, and just yesterday became a Fremen thanks to Raven. There's some very helpful folks on 3K and a big thanks to Raven for the help so far. smile

My char name is Azy. I'm still very much in the beginning stages of learning this, to me, complex guild. Though I'm sure I'll get a handle on it in due time. Sadly I haven't read any of the Dune books yet but I will be soon, I think it'll give me some perspective.

@David S, I wanted to ask you what sound triggers do you find to be the most helpful? Also, what mud client are you using? I'm using VipMud as I can script with it sooo much easier then Mush.
When I say triggers I don't mean anything guild spasific, as I know our combat looks vastly different for example.
But the triggers I've set up so far are li ke, when someone sends me a tell, or for when someone says something over the party tell chat. As well as the guild channel and flapchat. Not sure what to use for a trigger line when combat ends, as there seems to be multiple death text strings. lol that'd be something I wish the admins/wizards at 3K would get together on.

Thanks to all providing helpful tips and insights in this thread, its definitely appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Oberon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fang via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fang via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fang via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raven via Audiogames-reflector