Re: Monthly Chat February 2017

Right. Following in from this post, I think you should know that Graceless 4 is out. No comment yet on the performance yet as I've yet to listen to it, but happily I had only just listened to Graceless series one to three (yes, finally!). In fact that's the story of my life in general: getting on board things just in time to see them change forever ...

Worlds of Big Finish worked for me. Well, I mean it was coherent, anyway. But I had not yet collected all the series (I now have Iris Wildthyme newly on order, and will get to that shortly, Graceless of course, Sherlock, but not Summerfield or Vienna). In fact with the money I'm throwing away on Big Finish series for which I do not even have adequate continuity is quite astonishing ... and worrying ... but at least it keeps me feeling upbeat when life turns blue ... as it often does when I am confronted with the dull routine of existence ...

As an aside, the housing market in London is only very slightly improved; central areas are seeing slower growth. Good when you want to stay in the city. Bad if your a property speculator, but that's OK because property speculators are the world's leading arseholes. Oh and yes I have to say, this is about the only good thing about Brexit--the rest is an unmitigated disaster in waiting. But you knew that already, of course.

[[wow]], that was probably the most random and informal post I've ever written on here ... still that's what this topic is for ...