Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

Hey ho! Hey Ho! Back to posting I go! RTU doesn't  have any defense at all.  If we work to set up a debate, with Connor on the one side, and RTU on the  other, Connors side will win.  You say that someone has destroyed your base, I ask where is the proof?  You say that what are  we doing is childish, however it is you who are kids.  You can't set up a team when RTU are on the server. They just won't let it happen.  So far, all RTU said: we don't care.  Let me ask you this question, what happens if  The roles are reversed?  As post 25 said, it's basically a case of power feels good.  Power Feels good, so we won't let it go.  Power feels good, so we'll  blind   Ourselve to the truth.  Power feels good, so he won't fix any balance issues.  Again, power feels good.  RTU, next time you're posting, think of something better then you don't care to set up a team to take us down,  because it's fucking impossible to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector