Re: Phone number varification in games

Wait hold on hold on, my server getting hacked over and over again? In order for that to be true, that implies hmmm, lets see. I hope you can give 5 examples to make over and over again true. Would you never use yahoo because it got hacked once? Would you never ever visit the world trade center's new version because it was blown down before? Would you never get a new piece of equipment because yours broke? Do you think I don't attempt hack prevention even though I was hacked before? BTW, hacked, once? The website was hacked once, but PHP has read write access to only the wwwroot. So someone gained access to my server, once. And because of the encryption... Just, [[wow]]. So come on simba, your 5 examples that would make your example of over and over true? If you can not give, I must completely disregard your opinion. One time I ran something that gave someone access to my FTP, once a long time ago my website was hacked, but I mean, come on. You give your email address to this damned forum and look how many times it's been spammed and hacked and stuff like that. Meh, guess I'm cursed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector