Re: Bk2 help

It's been a long time since I've played bk2 so my information may not be very accurate.

If you're fighting one of the death robots, you'll want to make sure you have plenty of HP. I recommend grinding on the stage with about 30 slimes or another stage you're really good at until you can get your HP high enough to take at least one hit from the robot.

It has several attacks, but the one that hits the hardest is a rocket of sorts. It also has a shotgun type attack and if it gets to the same space as you, it will fire a machine gun. You want to make sure you stay far enough away from it that it never machine guns you.

Bring plenty of healing items and heal every time you get hit by a rocket. If you have access to the rocket launcher at this point, get it and load up with rockets and you'll be able to damage it consistently.

You can also grind big grenades on the robots in stage 6 if you're good at defeating them. They don 9;t work on the death robots, but they're useful for clearing out the other enemies and generators.