Re: Programming language that accessable for the blind

Well, I just wanna make a comment regarding talking about those differences between scripting and programming languages. Personally, I don't care if it's a scripting or programming language as long as I can get an .exe binary file out of it. So for me, scripting / programming is all the same thing, although it isn't. Especially, the end users will not see any difference if the file is in .exe format. Example: The game Manamon is written in BGT, but someone may easily think that it's written in programming language because it's really an .exe file, although it's written in scripting language.