I'm using a Junanchel in my current playthrough and have been pretty happy with it. He seems to have fairly low stats but a good bit of health so as long as he isn't fighting at a disadvantage you can get off a couple of solar conversions to bump his attack. He gets assault tackle for standard coverage but otherwise gets physical plant moves e.g., batter branch, berserk branch, and nature dance. His only special plant coverage is power leaf (at least as of level 59) which isn't great but can be nice if he gets restrained. He also gets entangle, uproot, and  Aerial Vision. I've given him the purple ring to boost his assault tackle. He was able to be pretty helpful in the Irroadium fight with that as long as I kept Irroadium stifled so he couldn't wreck him with flame blizzard.

So overall not bad; pretty good physical attacker with relatively mediocre stats, high HP, and no status moves aside from entangle.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mrpibb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mrpibb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector