Re: Steam might have just revolutionized VR for visually impaired people.

Regarding valve giving no shit to client accessibility: It's  absolutely expected. It's how business and  technology work. Basically, instead of  rant posts  such as post 3 We would need to have more video games such as Skullgirls on steam. We also need to have  indie developers making audio games and pushing it into the steam platform. Now that steam is changing its stance on  game entry from steam greenlight system to a  money based subscription model, It's much more easier to get games to the platform.
Story short: We would need skills, and money and not ranting, If we would need to have steam platform opened to us. e.g. small teams of developers  making games and getting in contact with steam to push it in to the platform.

@magurp244 That's a pretty valid point. VR's  hella expensive and developers are mostly coming with partial concepts
revolving the technology which are not that attractive yet.  But this has to start from somewhere. VR has amazing potential and It will get to it, once companies dominating the field begin to loosen their grip on the prices.
It will be soon enough where  we get  software for  visually impaired  giving them the capability to  explore their neighborhood with VR.  We gotta draw the skilled developers out at some point.