Re: Accessible image manupulation software?

I don't play much with cryptography and image analysis, though I do get some interesting articles now and again in my news feeds. I'm not sure if Dating sites use image finger printing, but they have been moving more towards facial recognition for matching people with each other, the FBI's also been going a bit nuts compiling their own databases. This method can potentially make just grabbing an image off google less effective if its in a database they have access to, you could potentially edit the image to mess up the facial geometry, or use specially designed makeup and hair styles to mess with their systems ability to parse the image, but they could just block the account or request a new image they can process. Whats more, the facial profiling data could be used to comb the net and ID any facial images anywhere that match that profile. Makes me wonder if there will be a market for procedurally generated photo realistic facial profiles.

There's another article [here] that goes into it abit.