Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

This is the kind of post that you either agree with, or oppose with all your being, basically. I'm not replying again, especially if there's a flame war started because I wrote this post.
The fact that people get banned for logging off or going AFK when someone has just attacked them and they fled, is only proof of one thing: clearly, these losers actually have the temerity to think for even one red hot second that their little bonus kill is important to anyone else, at all. They actually think that people should sit on a game and fight it out with them, negating their family's request or the urge to use the restroom. To put it bluntly, they're not admins, they're more reminiscent of young clueless sheltered children who have no business being a leader of a team, much less the administrators of a "balanced"... fps game. Predetermined, hasty judgement, you ask? People make judgements for the most part, myself included, based on evidence. I ha ve yet to be introduced to any "shut up and put your money where your mouth is" evidence prior to this posting. But now for some more of that hasty judgement: the reason this fps is so unbalanced at the moment, the reason that the rules are basically those that are never, found on mainstream fps games, is this: an inexperienced, unwise, knowledgeable in computer code but not the world, child, has coded this. And because it is by all means his project, he rallied together a group of like minded individuals who had similar judgement and knowledge and experience as him and they, without regard to any wiser guidance given to them by anyone, decide they'd run the show however they felt like it. And they can, there is no law against it. And despite what Sam tells us all? He is, indeed, implementing features and tweaks to provide himself at least a temporary leg up. You know those things he calls Easter eggs? Easter eggs guys, let me tell you. These are good and fun in a sin gle player game, but think about it. The developer and his beta team developed and tested this "Easter egg", therefore they already know about it as soon as it's in. We? The rest of the player base? We, do not. We have to figure it out or pressure the beta team or Sam to tell us, among criticism about us wining and criticizing Sam for just adding Easter eggs. Have you guys figured out to add a password to your teams yet? Have you figured out how the system works? Have you heard of a /teampass or /teamaddpass or /teampassadd command? I forget which of the 3 it is. I do know however that I didn't figure it out until a Skype chat with Sam.

Again, more theory. But again, it's all I have proof to go on.
But when this game is back down to its average 1 to 15 player base here in a little while, and then 1 to 10, don't be surprised. Don't be confused and don't wonder why. You already know. Meanwhile, here's hoping someone with common s ense about game design, logic, human relations, society and leadership steps forth and does a better job.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vanirf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector