Re: new game online! Desafio Mortal

OK guys, lets put it this way. Those of us who love the game, lets keep our forces together, and lets tell the dev how much we apreciate it. ANd I am saying it even though I have not been able to play a single time, but what I heard is just awesome.
Those of you who do not like it, just move onn to another thing. Lets stop fighting and flaming here, for goodness sake. As lady Juliet, Ive decided to support the project and stand with them, I've decided to, if the server update works, play and have fun. And, I think aprone took a word of my mouth, something I wanted to say: Nobody can forbid me to play, and even if it gets banned of this forum I already know there website and where to get it. Heck, lets go a bit further, if they for some reason decide to discontinue the english version which I hope does not happen, I'd still  play in portuguese even though I do not speak it fluently. Who knows, maybe that would be my way to learn it.
Plus, of course I don't support code theft, but as many folks have said here I think they've not only put many hours of work here, but also they've already said it is not a clone. And, I, Andrés Pulgarín, born in Medellin Colombia South america,  have decided to believe them

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jericroda via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jericroda via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jericroda via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : megadimensao via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector