Re: Any party-leading turn-based strategy?

I was "busy" playing Tactical Battles these last few days, and as some of You can probably guess, the campaign I like the most is definitely that zombie-survival one, normally especially the 2 so called"hard" maps in it...
With the one called "Hard Road" I had no troubles, figured out the "winning strategy" very soon, and finished it without any losses in my 2nd try.
However, the "Zombie House Hard" luckily provides me amuch harder challenge, mostly due the lacking weapon-arsenal of the survivors, but I am still quite sure I will successfully finish this one soon too.

Attention!
I have an appeal regarding Tactical Battles, and I would be extremely grateful if ANYONE of you people would realize it!
So, could someone of You PRETTY PLEASE create a campaign, or at least a single map with the Aliens topic???
I mean a survival, or a "kill them all" type one, with a group of 8 or more members to le ad, (like in Aliens 1-2 movies), so basically a similar to those zombie-theme maps, just adjusting the scene, environment, characters, equipment, and monsters to the "Aliens" theme...
I truely doubt this is a too demanding request, which is unlikely to require too much effort, normally meaning to those skilled in Tactical Battles map-design and editing.
If possible, I would also like the access to the next,and other following maps to be denied to players, allowing them to move on to the next map only after successfully finishing the current one...You know, the game loses much of its excitement and thrill, when all the campaign/story parts/sequels are known and reachable to players right from the very start!

Errr...and PLEASE, do try to make it as hard to (successfully) finish as possible, so much harder than that "Hard Road" named Zombie-map is!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector