VoiceOver Scripts on MacOS Sierra issue

Hi all,

I had to reinstall MacOS Sierra.  Now that I did that, VoiceOver refuses to run the Apple scripts I got off of Brian Smart's website that allows VoiceOver to announce time and date as well the battery status.  I also found syntax on Apple Vis which also isn't working.  I know I have keyboard commander turned on and I am assigning the letter of my choosing to the script.  What could be wrong?

Thanks,

Luke