Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Hey everyone, thank you so much for the excitement and congratulations. Phil, thanks for posting—yes, we've all been pretty busy ^_^ It was an incredible week, and a tremendous honor, and has opened up so many opportunities for us, not to mention just allowing us to make some really incredible connections. And let me tell you guys, the feel around game accessibility at this year's GDC is unreal. See my post on Ian Hamilton's thread for my full thoughts (short version: don't get too excited, but get very excited). Talked to so many incredible folks, particularly from Microsoft simply because those are the ones who brought us to GDC for the award, and let me tell you we are not without allies. I know there are plenty of people within the machine who would like nothing more than to see high-quality accessible content available on the mainstream platforms, and even better, for disabled gamers of all varieties to be able to enjoy the same titles as their able-bodied peers. So excited to be a part of that process with "A Hero's Call" and future titles from Out of Sight Games, and so honored to be able to.