Re: Survive the wild, speed-hack alerts

Look guys, maybe I am a bit "left behind", after all as an old-fashion gamer, who lives in an economically not too advanced, central-European country, and due his vision loss, he got probably a bit out of date about modern computer technologies and advances...
I can say this:
Since I was, and still am a hardcore and passionate gamer since my early childhood, a regular "computer-game-addict" even, possessing a computer as much suitable for game-play as possible was always a priority to me.
I bought my last, (meaning this current), computer round 2 years ago, (so near the end of my still sighted life-period), and back then, (meaning 2 years ago), it counted for a quite fast and strong one, (lets say with the mark 8 outof 10),...and I am pretty much convinced, that it is still way above the average, not only compared to Hungarian standards, but to the computers in the economically much more advanced countries as well.
Ok, let's say it stil l reaches the mark of 7 out of 10 in Hungary, and a 6 in some advanced countries like Germany or England...but even considering the fast developement of technology, it is still of above-average quality, that's for sure!

As for my internet connection, I had a round average-speed one for a longer time, but I changed to a double-faster alternative3 months ago, the speed of which I keep checking on daily basis...so I Highly doubt, that it can be considered for a "slow" one!

But just to make 100-percent sure: Will You people please define or specify what You actually call a "slow computer" and a "slow internet connection", and if possible, provide me some examples for those?

Edit:
As for the idea of spyware/malware detecting and cleaning, it may prove helpful, for I haven't done it since my vision loss...so can You please suggest me some screen-reader-friendly anti-malware/anti spyware program, since I doubt I can still handl e those I have used before...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector